Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cinderella Cake

Hey .... am all excited 'bout this post. Have been wanting to try out barbie cakes for a while now. So I jumped at the first opportunity I got !!!


This is a simple no fuss Dark chocolate cake filled with chocolate cream icing .The dress was made out of Fondant icing (yellow) .... I purchased the doll top which has a stick which you push down into the dress part of the Barbie cake .Fondant icing is just like clay and so much fun to work with !!! 







5 comments:

  1. hi lisa, the blog looks simply awesome and the layout is great too, hope you keep putting up more. finally you have a blog started that surely is the first step to great heights ahem ahem....if you pass on the link to the edible garden site owner and show here this link she will be surprised that this is a better way for the recipe :)

    please continue to post more of such articles :) next is Karan's bday looking forward for that:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Bhavana,I have already linked edible garden for the recipe . But I don't think "Nags" is gonna be surprised ,She's an Awesome Cook for that matter !!! I am just a small fish in a big pond !!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di its Soo beautiful! Good going girlie, nice creativity, like your blog..proud of you :) - Ramya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rams !!! Your response means a lot to me !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. cupcakes bakersfield

    ReplyDelete