Friday, March 02, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea


A Great way to recognize teachers is to give them handmade Teacher gifts. I’m sure many of you are like me…trying to think of gifts to give to your kid's teachers (on a very limited budget, that is).I needed two gifts  for his teachers. So for my project I decided to fall back on the classic Teacher's gift basket. I got two baskets and filled it up with a few goodies and supplies like colored pens, paper clips, scissors, photo frame, diary, bookmark, a pack of mints and of course an Apple ( just for the heck of it !!! )


Using the same gift wrap to decorate all the goodies will make it look like a set. I cut out little rectangular bits of the gift wrap and stuck them on ordinary paper clips with fevicol . 



The Tags were formatted in a simple word document and prints taken .


I got this little star clip to attach a small note like  # 1 Teacher ( doesn't it look cute !!)






 The year planner was gift wrapped and bookmark made out of the same gift wrap paper(notice a small paw mark on the bookmark) . I framed a piece of the gift wrap in the photo frame too.


This is a "Mint" bag .I filled a plastic bag with the mints and then taped the print out of the poem to it.
Here 's what the note says :
Thanks for your commit-"mint" to help me learn. 
Thanks for your encourage-"mint" to always do my best.
Thanks for your involve-"mint" in my life.
Thanks for your invest-"mint" of time and energy
    to make school such a great place to be.
Thanks for making each day an enjoy-"mint".
Thanks for helping to create a nice environ-"mint"
    for me to learn and grow.
Everything you have done this year 
 has really “mint” a lot to me!!! 
( Downloaded this from the net , I am not a poetry person )


An apple – with a quirky, personal touch .



Added a leaf tag with an award ribbon for a creative presentation and with suitable words it doubles as a card .


Do you have any Teacher Gift ideas?! Please do share in the comments. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey chechi this is an awesome work. Loved ur blog...very creative, colourful & cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very creative lisa......am impressed!!!!!

    ReplyDelete